Sports
By: Adrian
McPherson
My blog post this week
is going to be about sports. I choose sports because I didn’t know what to
write about, and I like sports. So, I’m not going to talk about a specific
sport, but I might talk a lot about football. I like all kinds of sports
(except soccer) like lacrosse, football, maybe hockey, baseball, rugby,
basketball, track & field, and tennis. I mostly watch college football and
professional football. My favorite college football team is the Oregon Ducks and, my favorite
professional football team is the Baltimore
Ravens. The reason I like football so much is because I grew up with
my mom and see watched football. I also play football for the NCYFL. I watch
basketball when it is on same with baseball, but baseball is less interesting.
I say this because it takes about thirty minutes for someone to score but there
are some amazing catches. There is never a time when I just watch soccer
because it’s on that is because it is so boring. It takes so long for anyone to
score, and I don’t what to be sitting there for an hour trying to cheer for
when/ if someone score. Hockey, lacrosse, and tennis are those sports that I
rarely watch unless I turn on the TV and Sport Center is broadcasting them. Track
& field is a different story, this I only watch during the Olympics. And,
swimming is with track & field only when the Olympics are only will I watch
these exhausting sports.

A suggestion I would make is to stick to one topic.
ReplyDeleteA little more detail wont hurt either.
I like how you talk about your favorite sports, but a little more detail would help a lot.
ReplyDelete